Friday, June 8, 2012

Saying Good Bye

It is now time to say "Good Bye."  In the recent past I have enjoyed the wealth of having friends around as great pillars of support.  Hope our friendship will continue across the oceans.  I will be very much interested in knowing what you are up to and how we could do 'New Things.'

Fond Memories 2010
I am certain that each one of us has a unique call in the field of education and for me it is India calling me.  I have always had a sense of that and for various reasons could not respond earlier.  My hopes for starting a Public Charter Montessori School in DC have not diminished; I hope some of you will be able to take on the stand and do it.  

I would like to acknowledge you all as source of inspiration while cherishing all the days spend together, at the Institute and during our gatherings.  I greatly appreciate your dedication and commitment as teachers and colleagues. 

Fond Memories 2011
Some of my favorite moments were when Nick taught us to sing B A Be, B E B, B Bi Biki Bi B O Bo..., I loved to hear roars of laughter, especially Paige's and Jipsy's voices.  I had so much fun making little paper frogs with Sarah during The Science Behind the Genius, multimedia presentation.  I remember the fun we had at Melissa's place at our first gathering.  I enjoyed seeing Guiles everyday early in the morning.  Jackie showed us the best table wash ever.  Shahana's Bhangra and Candice's post it notes are in my memories.  Addie, you didn't notice but I was always watching you eat....hehe..sushi yummm. Thanks for the rides to the metro.  Christie, I loved all the materials you made.  Michele, I loved meeting your family at the museum.  There are many more moments to remember and smile.  

I am looking forward to using this blog as a tool to communicate and share what we do and have in future.  I am still figuring out how to write a blog and manage it.


No comments:

Post a Comment